LETHAL ♥

, by Blogger Trendy Girls


I love the store LETHAL  ♥ 

I feel so close to you right now
It's a force field
I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal
Your love pours down on mean, surrounds me like
A waterfall
And there's no stopping us right now
I feel so close to you right now





Skin:._ vive9 _. .Lyse - Cleanser Base - Lip2
Hair: [BURLEY] Stasia Brown 03
Top:::LC::  Caged Harness [Silver] 
Short: ::LC::  The Detail Short [Silver] 
''Sock'': ::LC::  Basic Garter Black [Opaque]
Boot:::LC::  High Studded Combat Boot w/ socks
Necklace: [DDL] Hypnotize
Nails::: Masha:: - HOT PINK AND WHITE
Bonnet:::LC:: Hero Snapback Silver 
Lipstick: Pink Acid  Matte Pastry Lips - Bright Hot Pink
Teeth: { BoobieLicious } {Prim Teeth Attachment
Pose: [Expressive Poses] - Emilly pose 7








0 comentários:

Postar um comentário